"A very happy day."
so, tday morning, dint go fr track, went to NDC fr a checkup(: As usual, I was late, by 40 minutes only(: Was suppose to reach at 815 but reach at around 9. Blame th bus driver, its his fault, heh heh. Reached thr and surprisingly, the clerk is my father's friend's wife, LOL. Well, I think I love th appointment time. Get people out from bed so early in th morning, at the check up only takes like 5 minutes?? LOL. Anyway, they evil people are gonna extract 2 of my tooth, bless me. Hope that day dont come soon. I must enjoy the food I wanna eat now! :D Bused down to school after that to get my books and stuffs. Saw trackers thr :D Went home to put my books and out we go again to people's park to meet grandma, Rachel and Kevyn(: Had lunch together thr and proceeded to accompany grandma to buy her shoe(: Cabbed down to Bugis together and bought our stuffs(: Kevyn went off first while we went Burgerking to grab a bite. Bought lots of things and am happy! ^^ After Rachel and Grandma cab home, mummy and I bused down to Far East to have our yummy dinner and shopped alr. Bought my top!(: happy + happy = happyhappy! ^^
Weixin - heh, typo laaaaah! :B
Jiahao - hehe, okie(: wht's yr blog link?
Zhixiu - heh, sorry! :p
Alicia - tadaa!(: meet up soon! ^^
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment