"Adam Koh Yongsheng"
teh, so this is fr Adam, hehe, my precious. Your new free life is gonna begin very soon, make sure dont be naughty huh :p The rules next year is gonna be very strict, I dwant anyth to happen to you again, cs I believe you're not that bad, and I think you, and everyone else deserve a chance to study(: Will be looking frward to meeting you in school, in white shirt and long pants, not black(: I hope that when you're back, everyone can treat you like a normal student again, no one should look down on you. Everyone makes mistakes, and of cours, have a chance to turn over a new leaf. Its a new beginning fr Adam koh(: Must give everyone a new and good impression of you okay? Must Jiayou, if any teacher or anyone look down on you, dont give up kay? The more they look down on you, th more you must show them you are not like wht they think. Always remember you got me(: Congrats and jiayou okay? Frget yr life fr th past 2 years, yr new life is gonna begin vey soon(: welcome back to GESS man, heh. I knw i abit lame :p bleah. Asshole.
kor, mei loves you!<3
heh, so tday, had violin exam. Well, kinda shivered like from th warm up til th exam room. Worst still, i have to stand -.- and when flipping th page, both of them can see that my hand is shaking. Unfortunately, I still cant do vibrato w tht. Thank Sherlynn Steady fr choosing duet(: loveyousomuch. The examinor was over friendly, that I feel that, its even more scary :x Anyw, managed to walk out of the examination room alive. Thank God man.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment