Thursday, November 19, 2009

hello earth ^^ So, tday morning, woke up in the big big early morning and went to school to meet Mag. Or should I say, ran* teeheee. That black bear needs her shoe you see. After black bear wore her shoes in school, black bear and I went to took bus 970 down to have our training(: Good girls left at 930 as there was a funfair under our primary school at TB cc. So, walked Mag to Burger King to meet her friends while I walked myself home(: Bathed like AGAIN? And got ready to meet cousin and granny w mummy at TB market. Ate and cabbed down to FarEast to shop ^^ Bought socks and had teabreak at Hans. Travelled down to NAC to check on Kevyn if she's sacking at her work place. Haha. I swear, she look the nicest there. And the guys at her work place are like giving us a damn face -.- Please man, if im yr customer, I swear you will get a damn from me. Check on yr attitude yah? At least Kevyn serve her customer with a smile on her face. Even if anyth in the shop dint catch my attention, I still wont regret stepping into the shop. But please, with that kind of attitude, I swear I will never ever step in again. And before I leave, I will bloody spit on your sickenning black face. Z. Anyway, Rachel and I got our Mango tops, happyhappy ^^ Then, we all cab down to my house. And Rachel helped me w my blog(: Love you beli muchy! <3 Meet up soon okie? I love my cousins. Photos ltr on!

Jannah - No prob! But can I have your link again? I lost it :x
Jasmine - I miss my friends): Sure! You ca sms me(: If you dont have my number, can go get from Jiayi etc(:
Rachel - SEEN! Haha, asshole, thanks for helping! Love you very much(:

No comments:

Post a Comment