












teehee! Im back from my shopping! Im sooooo happy. Today, slept til almost noon, and had breakfast and lunch together, LOL. After that, took a bus down to Taka to get my Mango tanktop changed. It has a hole, not a hold. Because I saw the person writing on the paper "hold". So, got it changed, happyhappy and went to Far East and bought my bagbag :D And now, Im really broke. Bused home and the bus is asshole cold. Lucky I bought the bag to hug on the bus, or I will freeze til death. Yeah yeah, I know I know, my excuses again. So reached home and played computer games, yawn. Went out again to Boon Lay w granny and mummy to meet brother to buy presents for daddy. Search search search and bought a wallet for him while brother bought a bag. Heh heh, not cheap okay, now Im really broke manzxc. Walked around and went home. Hid the presents to surprise daddy on Sunday, cause its his actual birthday. We gonna celebrate at... IDONTKNOW WHERE! LOL. Its not decided yet, but we gonna give the presents to him at the restrauant. Today's Genevieve, Desmond and Zhou yi's mummy's birthday. So we gonna sing them a birthday song right? LOL. Crazy. Haha, we gonna wish them a happy birthday laaaaa. Happy Birthday guys! I love your much much all right :D Stay happy always!
Im waiting for my pictures Rachel! You have to send me our photos to redeem your earpiece~~ ^^
Im waiting for my pictures Rachel! You have to send me our photos to redeem your earpiece~~ ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment