Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tags
Cassandra - haha, cannot soon leh, must now :D takecare!<3
Claudia - Cause I dont like you lor, that's why nv link you): haha ;D no luh, I lost my links(: Will link up now! :D
luv,
heh, so today, dint went for the violin thing. Kinda regretted cause I just did the transfer): Hope it will be a better future for me. So, morning, went to church with mummy and granny. After that, went to bought fruits and blablabla. Homed to watch show, love it. Then, went out again to do the transfer stuffs. Homed again and out again cause brother called and want me and mummy to go and play arcade with him(: Had fun. Tried to beat two china people in basketball, but gah, they pro lah. Walked around afterwards and brother went to find his friend. So mummy and I went for our dinner and im here, back home, blogging. Cant wait for Christmas(:

No comments:

Post a Comment