Sherlynn - you ass lah you, she around then I say, BLEAH. I dint know you are ahsher, until I saw "siao steady", I know is you this lao zhar bor.
with luv,
dint intend to blog, post just because of Sherlynn Wong, and her tag. Ass hole. Happy birthday to dad, LOL. Dont forget you owe me a itouch, cause I bought you a wallet. I know he wont see this. But this is to keep me reminded to pester him for itouch(: Anyway, on msn with Sherlynn and Zhuo yi. They are major assholes(: What's love? Love is not simple, its complicated. Trust me, cause im smart. Love is not like a, b, c. Its not just an a, b or c. Besides it, you have to pronounce it. Like h is not h, its pronounce as "age" or something like that. Love is not just love, its about not running into the other person's life, but you still can communicate and share the same thoughts as the person. And of course, its not about changing for that person you love. When you love someone, you love that person for who that person is, not someone who is going to change to the type of person you like. See, complicated? Til now, I still dont know what's love when im saying to people, except for Sherlynn, cause she's a major siao zhar bor. Love is complicated, so why live in a complicated world? I want to live in a simple world, no complicated stuffs. Im tired to use my brain on complicated stuffs. Im lazy to think.

No comments:
Post a Comment