Friday, November 13, 2009


"This world, its gonna end."
well, caught this movie w mummy jst now after track. Its a nice movie and I think everyone should go catch it. Becs I think wht's in th movie, is gonna happen 2-3 years later. Watch it, think about it. If it really happens, wht are you guys gonna do. Are you gonna be one of those inhuman people and disallow other people to have a chance of survival, or are you gonna be th more handsome guy in th movie, who thinks that it will be more fair to let others survive too? I already thought of it. I will have people to have a chance to survive too. I dont mind squeezing w alot of ppl on a ship/air plane to escape, I believe that if i can get a chance to survive, others, should too. Its fair. Treasure the people and things aroun you now, befr they are really gone. It will be too late then.

No comments:

Post a Comment