Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's everyone ( :
Woke up as early as 9 today , prepared and went off . Im still gonna wear heels tml despite it gave me problems today . Got so fed up that i jst screamed in the MRT . I jst find them weird some times . We have been travelling to granny's house by cab every single year for 14 times and why this year must we take train there jst to save a few bucks ? And wht the hell ? We dint met many relatives this year as we were late and they already saved so many red packet money , and why must I suffer ? I really really really hate squeezing w those people . I have been sweating throughout the whole journey in the MRT . No joke alright . I hate to go visting people , feeling so sticky , sweaty , and your whole mood jst suck . In the end , we only saved four bucks . How retarded is that . I jst wanna say that , spend th money on wht you think its worth . Cause you cant bring your money down into th coffin . In th end , when you die , your money will still land on other people's hand isnt it ? Worst still , some people , jst lean against the pole that you're supposed to hold on . WHAT THE HELL ? Anyw , Im bringing extra cash tml . If they aint gonna take a cab , I will cab to the destination myself . Seriously , I jst dont understand them . Back to topic , or I'll scream at them the next minute . So , went to Rachel's house . Its cool over thr . Everyone lines up and you'll get to shake hand w them one by one . Ate again , and went to gambled . I won 50 cents . LOL . Enjoyed myself there the most . Oh , I went to eat something call shun at every relative's house to see whose is th nicest . And my family people are like giving me the omg-you-are-eating-like-again face , and they told everyone I ate dont knw how much at the previous place , blah and blah . Talking bout food , Im hungry again :X completed Xiyuan Daddy's chocolate alr . Gonna have Mac with cousins tml morning , yay . We only sit together to eat at Mac's once a year T.T I love my cousins (:
Have a great year ahead everyone !

No comments:
Post a Comment