Friday, February 12, 2010

FCUKER.

Firstly , Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's to Benjamin , Chen Yun , Eunice , Genevieve , Jiayi , Liman , Mag Tan , Manting , Margaret , Mio , Shiling , Suli , Yufang , you and you , and of course , my super daddy ! ( : thanks daddy fr bringing my present so far away to school for me . That box of chocolate tastes different from the others , its because my daddy bought it for me . Loved ! :D

Secondly , thanks to the people who made my day . Its was supposed to be a happy occasion . Its New Year celebration , and its Valentines , and Im suppose to return to primary school . And yeah , its more than that as I dont think I want to elaborate more . I just wanna remind you tht , yah , its a NEW YEAR celebration . SUEY -.-

Next , thanks to those who made me feel better . And thanks to Jiayi , Liman , Mag Tan , Manting and Suli for the great outing , although Im not really close to you all , but I know that you all are awesome people . Not like some people who doesnt know when is th right time to scold .

Finally , I must set some "goals" for myself . I realised I had been failing every single subject Im taking now . Alicia must study hard . I had been crying quite often recently also . Alicia shall be strong ! :> the more the people want her to be unhappy , the more she must be happy . Alicia MUST grow taller too . Alicia shall not stuck at this height . Alicia must also train hard so that people will not look down on Track . I love track . Track is NOT useless . Alicia must be a good girl . Alicia must always think of being good . Alicia must stop wasting money . Alicia must be faithful . Alicia must pay attention in class .

That's all , I think . Hope Yufang reached Malaysia safely already and is enjoying herself le . And MISS Tan rocks too , her singing rocks , wootze *screams*

Happy New Year once again , and hope all couples last long ! Happy Valentines ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment