Goodabye Sherlynn. Imissyou. I could finally understood why you left. I could finally understood how you felt, and how hard it is on you. Whatever I do, is not up to their satisfaction. Everyday is such a happy, peaceful day. Just imagine, every morning, you wake up and put your feet on the ground with a very good mood. you got all ready to leave to be crazy with your friends, and to learn new things. however, in the beautiful morning of yours, someone, anyone were to ruin your good mood, and you feel so stressed up that you have to keep thinking about it, throughout the day. you dont even have to mood, to study, and go crazy w your friends. You dont even have the mood to talk. You'll jst get to be stressed up school, tuition, violin, homework, project works, and those people you see every morning. Now, I knew how hard it was on you. Hope your new school life with be great. Stay happy.
I want to be a child. When there are no worries, no stresses, no complicated stuffs.
anyw,
nevermind.
Im busy with work. So many things to learn. Saturday is always a busy day for me. I dont even have the time to take a breathe. Gah, whatever. Nobody cares. I dont care.
Im talking rubbish.

No comments:
Post a Comment