
Tags
Sherlynn- hoho, so honoured. Yawn luh, if love is so simple then why are you facing this kind of things now?
Jiahao- haha, takecare too(:
Cassandra- haha.
Jiahao- Hello, haha.
Jasmine- haha, sigh, your soon very "soon" leh. Relinked.
Sherlynn- hoho, so honoured. Yawn luh, if love is so simple then why are you facing this kind of things now?
Jiahao- haha, takecare too(:
Cassandra- haha.
Jiahao- Hello, haha.
Jasmine- haha, sigh, your soon very "soon" leh. Relinked.
Actually, Alicia Tan sound better or Alicia Chen? ;\
Holiday assignments just dont make sense to me. Holiday = break, holiday homework = break w work to do? Hmm ;\ Had been slacking around, waiting for time to pass. The one month is wow so fast. Sleeping sleeping and sleeping is what I had been doing. Homework? Completed only half of it, but its already not bad for me. Cause that mountain of homework is like unfinishable? *yawns* Homework to finish now: 1 newspaper review, 2 book reviews, IH project, ace-learning 80 questions I heard, 2 summary from compre worksheet. Anyone care to lend me to copy?(: I wish to get into triple science for sec3, but well, that's me and my big fat dream.
like seriously, what's wrong w my attitude? some says its perfectly fine, some says no. which side should i hear? yawn. i prefer to keep things to myself now.
Holiday assignments just dont make sense to me. Holiday = break, holiday homework = break w work to do? Hmm ;\ Had been slacking around, waiting for time to pass. The one month is wow so fast. Sleeping sleeping and sleeping is what I had been doing. Homework? Completed only half of it, but its already not bad for me. Cause that mountain of homework is like unfinishable? *yawns* Homework to finish now: 1 newspaper review, 2 book reviews, IH project, ace-learning 80 questions I heard, 2 summary from compre worksheet. Anyone care to lend me to copy?(: I wish to get into triple science for sec3, but well, that's me and my big fat dream.
like seriously, what's wrong w my attitude? some says its perfectly fine, some says no. which side should i hear? yawn. i prefer to keep things to myself now.

No comments:
Post a Comment