Thursday, December 10, 2009

hello heavenly mother earth! Good morning! So yesterday, was Wednesday. Prepared and got off to meet my three special ladies from my aunt's house. Waited for them to eat while I stare at them and ate my yummy colourful ice cream with Magdalene. Off to Raffles place and when we arrived there, we were TOTALLY lost and had no sense of directions in anyway of how to get to our destination. It was then when we saw 1F's chinese teacher, thinking he might know where to get to Singapore Conference Hall. Ahh! How dumb it is to think about it now. How can he know the directions when we, Singaporeans dont know? So, waited for the other teacher, whom I thought she would know the directions. And off we went walking with her blindly. And there we are, LOST. So, asked people for directions. Great. They dont know either. We just walked and waited like aimlessly like for the sky to drop, but I like it. Cause of Claudia's bubble gum, kisses*. THEN, I dont know how either, we got back to a SAME place we were before. That teacher then suddenly shouted : "OH, this is so scary." Well, I dont disagree with that. We then realised that's the correct way to get to our destination. By then, we were all sweaty and smelly like we just came back from some wet market. Overall, the concert rocks and I enjoyed it. Thank you Jia Yi for asking me along and giving me the ticket, love you so much. I enjoyed Claudia's craziness too. She molested me like nothing else and the "I'll see you later." Well, long story. Ask her. Haha. Hope Magdalene can get back into tip top condition like superman.
Enjoyed today's training. Like, totally.
I owe you guys pictures. Tons of it!


Kevyn - Miss you too! ): Meet up soon. Thank you for the wonderful shopping. Love you muchmuch.

Jannah - Haha, hello! Bet you missed me :p

Sherlynn - Hahaha, yah. Im like sleeping every single second!

Amanda - Hey hello! You are Amanda Seek or Amanda Low?

Kenneth - Hey, hello(:

Claudia - I MOLEST YOU LATER. Meet up soon, cute lady. Love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment