hehehz, hellohellohello!(: Merry Belated Chirstmas and Happy Birthday to Clement! Haha. Im pleased w my blog now, heh. Anyw, will be blogging lesser. Cause Alicia only wants to ESS, and wht's ESS? Eat, Sleep, and Shitzxc(: Dont say Im lazy, say Im busy :D okay, off for lunch now! Its steamboat again, I knw my mum is lazy to wash the dishes. Hah! I better go off now before someone steals my scallop! (Or whatever you spell it!)
i tot you were different from her, but you were exactly like her. i damn hate you. tot you were overseas or someth, but you're not. liar.hate you bitch
Jiahao - Seeyou soon too, takecare (:
Bivian - Goodgirl :p
Amanda- Whooooops, sorry :p
Jiayi - I dint knw you were dirty minded til this stage. Tsk, Dick, heh :D thanks for th songs!<3
Chengngee - Yah, funny.
Patricia - hello! whr's my homework??? ;D hah!
Secret - Mind to put down yr name? Thanks, takcare (:
Gaga - you are? Sorry I was like buzy.
Superman - Yah, Magtan, funny. Takecare of yourselve please.
Jannah - You can bluff everyone but you cant bluff yrself! I know you miss me(: dont be shy!
Hasinah - Linked alr. Takcare! Dont miss me too much!
Psb - You are? Nope, not. I dont believe in religion stuffs. Heh(:
Alicia - okay lah, give wo your link :D seeyou!<3
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment