Thursday, November 5, 2009

"JianDe."

hello dearest, are you reading this? yes you are. thanks fr th sweetest days you gave me. Im happy w you of course. Thanks fr yr vibration laugh and spending time w me(: I will rmb th moments when im w you. Th swings at purmei, and th balloon we bought w Hayley. I will rmb how you used to play bball, and yr funny smile. Thanks fr getting crazy w me, and willing to eat my shoe when you pranked me, how can I frget tht? You made me cry, congrats yeah, you are th first guy who made me cry. Dont worry, I will find chance to revenge(: Dont think i will forget th memories w you, fat hope! :p I decided to let you go cs wht Jiayi told me ytd really woke me up. You aint coming back right? Dont like means dont like. All th best fr you, and takecare all right? Rmb to take yr meals on time and dont train if yr stomach aches or whtever. We are still friends right? Arkaliao forever okay? Anyth you can tell me. Cs i will be here fr you(: Take care okay?
I knw you want the best fr me.
love you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment