Goodmorning!(: tday morning, Sherlynn was almost late fr school): She got scolded by teacher. Dont sad, yr skirt length really improved alot already. So, as usual, play lor. When out of class w Sherlynn and ManTing, met a guy, Muthu. Slaked thr til science lesson. Almost slept, but still managed to stay awake to highlight those important notes. I am goodgirl. Took back report book at last period. Teacher was late): Thanks fr asking me to jiayou(: After school, went to meet teacher, cs she wants to see th green book. Funny lor, she said wont see first page still see): Quite pleased w my results(: And th two baddies started bullying me, i still think my shoe is brown okay, brown. Talked to her and went to tiong w Sherlynn fr lunch, yummyumm. Decided to buy teacher lunch, goodgirls. And Sherlynn, fuckyou, you damn bad, say wht no more next time to buy her lunch, I dont allow you to say that again, not til friday. I love Sherlynn. Oh yah, teacher told me someth, damn creepy. So, walked back and passed her lunch.(: Ate at canteen w Dear Girl. Afterwards, went to sat and talked to her. Knw many things(: True colours of many people. Girl, dont be upset over her already, not worth. Went home after that. Sherlynn, I will miss you, hope time can slow down a little huh...
with love,

No comments:
Post a Comment